Companies, as well as entrepreneurs, are now seeking to establish themselves online rather than investing in shops. The switch in the trend is now turning into a major business success factor. The companies that have not changed to online format are converting so that they can increase their outreach to the general public and create a hype about their brand. Today with the advent of social media, it has become one common place where the majority of the individuals are spending their time, hence to become known and grab their attention the brands need to be present there as well. Some of the other major reasons for the phenomenal switching between the business formats are:
- There is a growth of new economy, that is not only explosively growing, but is set to take over the traditional economy in coming years. The boom in the dot com world, has caused a tumult in the traditional economy, businesses that were some years ago proud on their expansive brick and mortar spaces are now fighting smaller brands for space on the internet. It is not necessary for a brand or a company to be huge, what is important is that you are selling your customers what they want and that’s all that matters.
- Your brand is ever present. Customers today have become real smart. They prefer things that are easier to access. When you have an online business setup you do not need customers to visit your store. You are there whenever your client wants you to be there. The online websites present the customers to shop from the comfort of their homes, or even buy on the go. This prevents the customers from the hassle of visiting stores whenever they have the urge to shop.
- The clients can make informed decisions. In the era of readily available information. Customers seek to make decisions so that they can avoid dissonance. Online businesses have started to fill the gap. The products that are usually sold online have complete information available with relevant photographs from different angles. This helps the customers and they, make purchase decisions based on the details. Customers feel more confident about their purchases online.
- The company can do business for 24hrs. This is something that is physically not possible for many businesses to do. They need to shut down for some hours at least for cleaning or restocking purposes. Online businesses do not need such maintenance, and thus they can be open for the customers to place orders throughout the day. The orders can be processed the next working day. This gives the customers the ease to order whenever they want to. This additional freedom that online businesses can offer to their customers is another reason companies are converting to digital formats.
- Businesses do not need to have shops all over the world to be global. This is a major factor when you are operating online, you have an outreach to the whole world. You just need a mix of right marketing and advertising to win customers. Once you have a lot of customers in a particular country, there is always an option of opening up a store.
- The start-up costs of an online business setup are much less. There are many online store builder apps that can help create an online store. They are usually free of cost, or some apps do charge minimal fees. These apps can help you start selling products online without a hassle. This makes it a fantastic opportunity that is up for grabs for every entrepreneur. Start doing business online to make some money with little or no investment.
Online Businesses to Make Quick and Easy Money
Starting up an online store is much less riskier as compared to setting up a brick and mortar store. Since the business is online based there is more reach for customers. You can reach out to customers all over the globe with the click of a button. There are quite a few online business ideas that will help make quick and easy money.
You can start a listicle blog
A listicle blog is an easy to use idea for an online business that takes up only an hour of your time in a week and only costs around $20. Overtime this business can earn you a lot of money. Websites such as viralnova.com and fukarf.com come up with different kinds of content that are funny, emotional stories on social media sites such as reddit and Facebook, rephrase the content of the stories, along with some extra details and then upload it on their websites.
You can use social media sites such as Twitter, reddit and Facebook to help your website get some promotion and then eventually attract some traffic, with time the traffic can increase up to 30 to 50k every month. Then you can monetize your website and begin earning some income. In the start you may earn quite a small amount, but as time goes by you can earn monthly revenue of 10k.
Become an Online Affiliate
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways for a person to earn some dollars online. An affiliate is the person who earns a commission for selling products for separate organizations. They can do this by selling the products on their own websites or on other online websites such as Amazon and E-bay. The biggest advantage of this method is that you will not need to make your own products as you would be selling someone else’s products.
Affiliate networks such as clickbank provide a vast range of products to promote the products. The highly contested niche can earn millions of dollars to people such as gambling. An online affiliate can earn you quite a lot of money without having great difficulty.
Selling your own products
If you have a sense of make exclusive designs, then you can create your own inventory that you would wish to put on sale. If these products can simply be made into a product they can earn you a lot of money. You can upload your unique designs on online platforms such as CafePress. If anyone is interested in your designs, the company can easily print and ship the product. You can make unique designs for calendars, clothing, bags and a lot more and then receive a commission on every item you sell.
Buying and selling domains
Buying and selling domains online is another way of earning easily and quickly. This is a good way to make money as it is not that time consuming and is not much of an investment. You can simply buy a domain at the registration price and then sell it at a much more profitable rate. However, in this case it is important to research upon all the information before buying your domains and at the same time keep a close check on the domain names that are being auctioned.
Social media consultant
Large organizations and firms usually hire a staff coordinator who oversees running their social media sites such as their Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. However smaller businesses usually have to do this on their own, and since they already have so much to do it becomes harder for them to develop their social media sites. As a consultant you can help them out an assist them with all the work they need.